As part of the highly successful Stagecoach Group we believe our people are key to our success.
We recruit throughout the year for a range of positions and vacancies will be displayed on this page.
Supertram is committed to equal opportunities. We select people for employment on merit irrespective of race, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
We offer a range of benefits to employees, including:
- free travel for you and your partner on Supertram and Stagecoach buses*
- free travel for you and your partner on First and TM Travel buses in South Yorkshire*
- free tram only pass for one child up to age 21 (Supertram staff: after 2 weeks’ employment. For partner/child of Supertram staff: after Supertram employee has been employed for 6 months)
- discounted travel on East Midlands Trains
- optional enrolment into the Stagecoach pension scheme
- entitlement to a death in service benefit
- 22% discount on Fitness Unlimited membership
- 33 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
- enhanced company sick pay scheme (after completing 1 years’ service)
- Enhanced Maternity Pay